Monday, April 30, 2007

TIME AFTER TIME
YOU REALISE YOU DON'T MEAN IT.


today i had a NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE (NDE). and like all NDEs should be, it was an Awfully (pun intended) enlightening one. i've learnt that i can never ever be aneroxic. people who know me would know i eat every 4hrs. i don't eat huge portions, cos i get sick of the same food easily. so when i was unable to eat for 6hrs due to overworking, i sat on the bus reeling from a giddy head and nauseaus tummy, and all my feeble legs could carry was the short distance frm the bus stop to my doorstep. i was completely incapable of meeting anyone for supper (sorry, k) or even walking to the nearest fast food chain 5 mins away from my house. so a wave of relief swept over me when mommy called to tell me she can ONLY cook maggi mee for me. ONLY?!?!? i was more than elated to devour the entire packet of mee, (along with 2 apples and 2 cups of green tea) though usually i can only finish half a packet cos i'd get really sick of it. i don't even remember tasting it at all, just concentrated on getting the whole bowl down my gullet as fast and furiously as i could. so yes, nicole richie, i would really like to be as skinny as you but my sole attempt has strongly hinted that i have no such willpower nor impetus, despite stretching my limits to greater heights.

eeps, i would never want to be at such a state of starvation ever again !!!!!
and by the way, a quarter of a 3D 15cm-diameter chocolate boob is all that is needed to create my new aversion to chocolate and cream, previously thought to be almost a staple. now the mere thought of it makes me wanna BARF.

my poor tummy has gone through a lot indeed in this short NDE of mine.

anyway, on less morbid moments..

we Y mocha and pink tiles!


and we also Y circles! (pls ignore intense holey area braces to the rescue soon)


don't be deceived by my apprehensive face. i was reticent to take a shot, not at the fooddddd. banana choc cupcake w nutella was HEAVENLY (tho right now, i reitarate my serious aversion to chocolate hence the sudden appropriateness of the eeps face)


gasp! is it possible? huiyi even smaller than her usual tiny frame!


after scaling mountains and hills and feeling all touristy and adventurousy,

i arrived in a white pony! (yea, right)


here we are, our dreamy bookland where we wandered in awe..


while i was busy reading off the wall,


huiyi found some self-identification, which we will all nod gravely to in agreement..


it says 'how to cook a wolf' &hwee has her cutlery all ready.. hahah..


venturing further..


something catches my eye!


peering peering..


lemme in!!
prison break madness aside, there was also moon gazing..


you can't see it but there it was, a moon shining brightly in the day
then we also spotted a lil kitty (sorry for bad visuals but i'm lazy to rotate it)


so we decided it needed some company


but miao!! it looks away! act dao!

-

spoke too soon, so much for unmorbid thoughts.
everyone's leaving..
i'm gonna miss this girl

brightly wound says:
youre gna be too cool for me
overlapping melodies says:
NO MAN
overlapping melodies says:
YOURE MY SISTER AND YOULL ALWAYS BE

>:c

/the wreckers; lay me down